MicroLouvre Ember Mesh
WHAT ARE BUSHFIRE PROTECTION MEASURES?
what is BAL?
BE COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN HOME
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire Attenuation Screens, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Level 2 381 Port Hacking Road Caringbah, NSW 2233
- Compliant bushfire screening up to BAL-40 and BAL-FZ
- Reduces the internal temperature near windows by up to 10ºc
- save up to 60%on airconditioning costs
- near perfect visibility
- 80% open area allowing natural light and ventilation
- up to 100% shading at sun angle of more than 40º
- Highly durable and weatherproof
- Capable of withstanding wind speeds of 190km/hr
- Insect and pest protection
- Very light weight and easy to install