Window Types Available
We have a variety of window systems available, all of which are customised to your desired shape and size.
Please note that at this stage we have only tested Fixed Fire Rated Windows to AS1530.4.
Our fire resistant window solution incorporates state of the art technology that utilises insulated aluminium framing to reduce size and weight. This provides architects and building developers brand new possibilities for interior and exterior installations. Traditional aluminium is not known for its fire resistant properties, however by using air-rated concrete as insulation, this framing system can achieve the highest levels of protection on the market with an FRL of up to – / 120 / 120. Some benefits of using aluminium framing are:
- More lightweight – Due to the framing being more light weight we are able to create window panes an industry leading 3 meters high.
- Corrosion resistant – requiring little to no maintenance
- Design flexibility – aluminium can be used to create basic frames and also elaborate solutions
- Can save shipping and installation costs due to the systems light weight
- Can be powder coated to any colour
How Does The Glass Work?Greene Fire’s fire rated window system utilizes Contraflam® glass and FireBlock glass. We can provide insulated and non-insulated options to suit your requirements anywhere in Australia including major cities like Sydney, Melbourne, etc. Providing very effective radiant heat reduction for between 30 and 120 minutes, our glass options contain a inter-layer that becomes opaque in the event of fire and acts as a heat shield. This helps to reduce radiant heat and is a useful feature which minimises panic among the people that need to evacuate the building.
- Clean, sharp lines of narrow aluminium frame
- Provides excellent clarity and sound reduction
- Large wire free glass areas
- Multitude of finish options
- Allows for greater design freedom
- 100% installed by our expert technicians
- Barrier to radiant heat
- Energy efficient
- Available in single and multi-panel window designs
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire Attenuation Screens, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Unit 2 7-11 Parraweena Road Taren Point, NSW 2229