Door Types Available
We have a variety of fire resistant door solutions available, all of which are customised to your desired shape and size.
- Single door
- Double door
- Swing door
- Sliding door – Automatic, Semi-Automatic and Manual options are available
Our fire rated glass door solution incorporates state of the art technology that utilises insulated aluminium framing to reduce size and weight. This provides architects and building developers brand new possibilities for interior and exterior installations. Traditional aluminium is not known for its fire resistant properties, however by using air-rated concrete as insulation, this framing system can achieve the highest levels of protection on the market with an FRL of up to – / 120 / 120. Some benefits of using aluminium framing are:
- More lightweight – Due to the framing being more light weight we are able to create window panes an industry leading 3 meters high.
- Corrosion resistant – requiring little to no maintenance
- Design flexibility – aluminium can be used to create basic frames and also elaborate solutions
- The lighter weight allows sliding door solutions to be opened and closed more smoothly
- Can reduce costs
- Can be powder coated to any color
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire Attenuation Screens, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Unit 2 7-11 Parraweena Road Taren Point, NSW 2229