Our fire resistant façade solution incorporates state of the art technology that utilises insulated aluminium framing to reduce size and weight. This provides architects and building developers brand new possibilities for interior and exterior installations. Traditional aluminium is not known for its fire resistant properties, however by using air-rated concrete as insulation, this framing system can achieve the highest levels of protection on the market with an FRL of up to – / 120 / 120.
Some benefits of using aluminium framing are:
- More lightweight – Due to the framing being more light weight we are able to create window panes an industry leading 3 meters high.
- Corrosion resistant – requiring little to no maintenance
- Design flexibility – aluminium can be used to create basic frames and also elaborate solutions Can reduce costs
- Can be powder coated to any color
Our aluminium framed fire resistant window systems provide great Integrity and Insulation. These products range From non-fire rated to – / 120 / 120 as seen in the table provided below.
How Does The Glass Work?Greene Fire’s fire resistant façade solution utilizes Contraflam® glass. We can provide insulated and non-insulated options to suit your requirements. Providing very effective radiant heat reduction for between 30 and 120 minutes, Contraflam® contains an inter-layer that becomes opaque in the event of fire and acts as a heat shield. This helps to reduce radiant heat and is a useful feature which minimises panic among the people that need to evacuate the building.
- Clean, sharp lines of narrow aluminium frame
- Provides excellent clarity and sound reduction
- Large wire free glass areas
- Multitude of finish options
- 100% installed by our expert technicians
- Barrier to radiant heat
- Available in single and multi-panel window designs
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire Attenuation Screens in Sydney, Melbourne or any other major Australian city, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Unit 2 7-11 Parraweena Road Taren Point, NSW 2229