Clear Double Glazed Louvre Window Operation
- Manual operation by hand lever, crank handle or hand wheel
- Electric operation by 24vDC or 240vAC motor.
- 24vDC electric motor operator is required for NSHEV model compliant to EN12101-2
Material And Finish
- Aluminium sections with thermal barrier.
- Silver anodised finish (special colours optional).
- Powder-coated to RAL colour.
Double- or triple insulation glass (glass thickness 28 mm or 32 mm, in the standard combination 6/16/6 or 6/20/6).
Various combinations of glass in regards to thermal insulation or protection, depending on specific requirements. Glass can be either float, semi-tempered, toughened or laminated. Sandwich panels can be offered in various combinations instead of glazing.
Best Uw value possible is 1.6 W/m²K
- All glass view from external
- High performance U value due to the thermally broken frame
- Large louvre heights allowing more glass as a percentage of the window size
- Wide window widths available
- Tested and certifiable natural smoke ventilator
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire Attenuation Screens in Sydney, Melbourne or any other major Australian city, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at email@example.com.Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, find your local office here.