Material And Finish
- Aluminium sections with thermal barrier.
- Silver anodised finish (special colours optional).
- Powder-coated to RAL colour.
Double or triple insulated glass (glass thickness 28 mm in the standard combination of 6/16/6).
Various combinations of glass in regards to thermal insulation, protection and colour depending on specific requirements. Glass can be either float, semi-tempered, toughened or laminated. Sandwich panels can be offered in various combinations instead of glazing for better insulation.
Best Uw value possible is 1.7 W/m²K
Automatic Louvre Window Operation
- Electric operation by 24vDC or 240vAC motor
- 24vDC electric motor operator is required for NSHEV model compliant to EN12101-2
- Motor is concesaled within the framing
- Small and compact frame
- High performance U value due to the thermally broken frame
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire Attenuation Screens in Sydney, Melbourne or any other major Australian city, please contact us at here(02) 9526 3100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited,