HOW DOES MICROLOUVRE WORK?
OTHER PROVEN BENEFITS OF MICROLOUVRE
Reduction in Heat Loss – It has been proven that MicroLouvre is able to reduce outward heat loss through a 6mm clear plate glass window at night under winter design conditions by at least 15%. Thereby reducing costs of heating in winter.
Ventilation – MicroLouvre permit an open area of at least 79% allowing great natural airflow and high visibility
Reduction of Noise – Reduce external noise intensity by as much as 50%
Insect Protection – MicroLouvre screens provide at least 17 horizontal wires to the vertical 25mm which is equivalent or better than fine insect screen.
Wind Resistance – The mesh has low wind resistance of less than 25 kg/m2 when there is a wind velocity of 100 km/hr through the screen.
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire Attenuation Screens, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Level 2 381 Port Hacking Road Caringbah, NSW 2233
- 100% shading at sun angle more than 40°
- 92% solar radiation absorption
- 86% reduction of solar heat gain
- 80% open area for natural ventilation
- Improve occupant comfort and efficiency
- 45% back of room daylight transmittance
- 25% air conditioning savings possible
- Health & Safety insect screening