SMOKE AND FIRE CURTAIN CONSTRUCTION
Up to 4 hours fire integrity to AS1530.4. Assessment report EXOVA EWFA-RIR-21553.
Incident Irradiance (kW/m2)
The complete product tested to AS1530.7 (2007). Standard Reference Conditions (STP) @ 200°C and 25Pa after exposure for 30 minutes. Assessment report EXOVA BWA-RIR-22525.
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire and Smoke Curtains, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Unit 2 7-11 Parraweena Road Taren Point, NSW 2229
- Provides both fire separation and smoke containment
- Small lightweight head boxing
- Can fire protect very large open spaces without the need to heavy structural supports
- Can easily retrofit into heritage buildings
- Is true Fail-Safe by gravity which means it will work when required