FIRE CURTAIN CONSTRUCTION
Up to 4 hours fire integrity to AS1530.4. Assessment report EXOVA EWFA-RIR-21553.
Incident Irradiance (kW/m2)
The standard bottom bar is Jumbo which is a triangular shaped bar 40mm wide. Also available is the ‘T’ bar and operable ceiling interface systems (SLAT) in 150mm and 75mm profiles.
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire Attenuation Screens, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Unit 2, 7-11 Parraweena Road Taren Point, NSW 2229
- Small lightweight head boxing
- Can fire protect very large open spaces without the need to heavy structural supports
- Can easily retrofit into heritage buildings
- Is true Fail-Safe by gravity which means it will work when required
- Patented TOTAL fail-safe by gravity which means it will work when required