Fire Attenuation Screen
HOW IS OUR FIRE ATTENUATION SCREEN BETTER
WHERE WOULD A MICROLOUVRE FIRE ATTENUATION SCREEN BE USED?
The population density within our cities is growing at a rapid rate. This means that we are constructing our buildings closer to the property boundary and each other. Class 2 to Class 9 buildings built within 6 meters of the property boundary require fire protection for external walls. Practicality and cost-effectiveness make Greene Fire’s MicroLouvre Fire Attenuation Screens the ideal solution.
C3.4 of the National Constructive Code (NCC) states that external wall openings are required to be fire protected. The options include using 60-minute fire rated doors, fire windows, fire shutters or external wall wetting sprinklers.
MicroLouvre fire attenuation screens offers a cost-effective alternative to the NCC Deemed-to-Satisfy (DTS) requirements.
A fire engineer can use the extensive testing and high performance of MicroLouvre fire attenuation screens to determine a design where the building can withstand a minimum heat flux in accordance with Verification Methods CV1 and CV2 as defined in the NCC.
Installing MicroLouvre fire attenuation screens to your Class 1 building (domestic dwellings) meets the requirements for screening in bushfire areas as required in AS3959-2009 up to BAL-40 & BAL-FZ.
OTHER BENEFITS OF MICROLOUVRE™
SUN AND LIGHT CONTROL
NEAR PERFECT VISIBILITY
Outside looking in
Inside looking out
To obtain peace of mind and ensure your building meets the highest fire safety standards. Rely on Greene Fire for our MicroLouvre fire attenuation screens.
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire Attenuation Screens, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Unit 2 7-11 Parraweena Road Taren Point, NSW 2229
86% reduction of solar heat gain
• 100% shading at sun angle of more than 40 degrees
• Increase the comfort level within buildings by reducing the internal temperature near windows up to 10 degrees
• Save up to 60% on air conditioning costs
• 80% open area allowing natural light and ventilation
• Highly durable and weatherproof — 40+ year installations nand still going strong
• Capable of withstanding wind speeds of 190km/hr
• 50% noise reduction
• Compliant screening for bushfire up to BAL-40 & BAL-FZ
• Privacy screening to address overshadowing
• Insect and pest protection
• Powder coat mesh and frame to any colour
• Very light weight easy