DOUBLE GLAZED LOUVRE WINDOW OPERATION
MATERIAL AND FINISH
Double- or triple insulation glass (glass thickness 28 mm or 32 mm, in the standard combination 6/16/6 or 6/20/6).
Various combinations of glass in regards to thermal insulation or protection, depending on specific requirements. Glass can be either float, semi-tempered, toughened or laminated.
Sandwich panels can be offered in various combinations instead of glazing.
Best Uw value possible is 1.6 W/m²K
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire Attenuation Screens, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Unit 2, 7-11 Parraweena Road Taren Point, NSW 2229
- All glass view from external
- High performance U value due to the thermally broken frame
- Large louvre heights allowing more glass as a percentage of the window size
- Wide window widths available
- Tested and certifiable natural smoke ventilator