McKeon Sterling Gray
Only 175mm high and 40mm wide. Can navigate curves of 450mm radius
Only required dependant on height, swing door placement and building pressures. Consult with Greene Fire for advice.
38mm high with a 5mm operational slot, with removable cover plate to allow for cleaning.
Auto-Set automatic resetting
Fail-Safe Design – automatic self-closing mechanism does not require power operation
For Further Reference please read the documents provided below. If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire Attenuation Screens, please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Unit 2 7-11 Parraweena Road Taren Point, NSW 2229
- Uses very narrow head track where is low ceiling space
- Shutter coils up in a small rectangular shape coil box
- Head track does not need to be straight and can follow unique ceiling designs
- Floor Track not necessarily required
- Does not require the side pocket to be the full width of the door or for it to be in the same line as the door