Fire Rated Glass
Fire Rated Facade
Our fire rated façade is Australia’s first fire rated façade with aluminium framing. Our unique ClimaPlus technology allows us to achieve an FRL of -/120/120 and prevents the glass from becoming opaque when exposed to the elements.
Fire Rated Glass is an exceptional solution for fire compartmentalisation, enabling you to develop spaces which promote natural lighting and overall enhance building design. Our Fire Rated Glass solutions utilise an innovative aluminium framing which is exclusive to Greene Fire. The framing incorporates an air-rated concrete filling which can achieve an FRL of up to – / 120 / 120. Our unique ClimaPlus technology prevents the glass from becoming opaque over time when exposed to the elements, a key issue which has prevented many from using these systems in the past. Visit our product pages below for more information regarding our Australia and New Zealand exclusive solutions.
Australia’s Only Aluminium Framed Fire Rated Glass
We at Greene Fire offer the only aluminium framed fire rated (aka fire resistant) glasses in Australia and New Zealand. Such glass is ideal for cases where one needs open space and natural light in abundance, and the proper fire rating of the establishment. Our clients can use such glass in both external and internal applications. These products are available in various profiles that are designed to cater to most of the glazing classifications and applications as per the Building Code of Australia and the Australian Standards.
What are the benefits of using fire rated glass?
Following are several reasons you must use fire rated glass in Melbourne.
- Fire Rated Glass provides insulated fire protection without the need for drenchers.
- It prevents the spread of fire, heat, and smoke by containing and isolating fire.
- It comes with great architectural designs that help our clients maintain the design of their building.
- Almost all solutions are double glazed with low U values maximising temperature control in cold climates
The systems which can achieve this for you!
Following are the products that we offer in this context:
- Fixed Fire Rated Windows up to -/120/120
- Fire Rated Glass Doors including Single/Double Hung Doors and Automatic Sliding Doors
- Fire Rated Glass Walls, both internal and external
- Fire Rated Glass Skylights including trafficable and non-trafficable
- Fire Rated façade and Curtain Wall systems
Following are some prominent features of our fire rated glass products:
- Our fire rated windows are the first of their kind in Australia to have aluminium frames.
- They can achieve an FRL (fire resistance level) of -120/120.
- These windows are 3 metres high – the highest in Australia.
- We use innovative technology to make them.
- Our company offers a diverse array of exterior and interior fire rated glass walls.
- They comply with AS 1530.4 and have a maximum FRL of -120/120.
- Our fire rated facade is the first of its kind to have aluminium frames.
- We use a unique technology named ClimaPlus technology for external installation Preventing the glass from becoming opaque upon being exposed to harsh weather.
- We offer various exterior, and interior fire rated glass doors.
- This includes various double & single leaf doors and automatic sliding doors.
- All systems are tested to AS1905.1 and AS1530.4 with more on the way!
- Our range of fire rated glass roofing and skylights is unmatched in Australia and New Zealand.
All systems are manufactured locally in Melbourne ensuring the highest quality of materials are used.
Why should our clients work with us?
There are so many ways in which we make it worthwhile for our clients to associate with us:
- We have years of experience in the industry of fire protection.
- Our sales team are available to answer any questions you may have
- All systems go through a strict quality assurance procedure ensuring you receive the highest quality safety solution.
- Our manufacturing facility is located locally in Melbourne and uses the latest and the best technology.
The sectors that we cater to
We offer compliant fire rated glass and related products & services to the following sectors in Melbourne and throughout Australia and New Zealand for:
- Domestic houses
- Commercial offices
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Historic buildings and museums
Our work history
To date, we have worked with some of the most prestigious institutions in Australia and New Zealand, such as Monash University and Sydney Opera House. At Sydney Opera House, the management has used our smoke protection measures. We have helped build the biggest concertina curtain in the southern hemisphere at Monash University. Apart from these, we have worked on innumerable domestic and commercial projects to date.
With the help of our work, over the years our clients have been able to create award winning architectural masterpieces that have stood the test of time. Our fire safety solutions offer clients an innovative way in which they can create a space without the restrictions of the building code and other fire safety standards.
Our team of customer service representatives will always be on their toes to help you. We assure you that you are provided with all the necessary information about our services and our systems. Reach out to us at (02) 9526 3100 to talk to our experts and discuss your requirements. You can also write us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will reach out to you shortly.