Posted November 16, 2016
On Thursday 3 November 2016 the Fire Protection Association of Australia hosted the inaugural Fire Protection Awards. Greene Fire are excited to have been involved in this event as one of the finalist for the Harry Marryatt Fire company of the year 1-49 class for 2016.
The night was well attended by Greene Fire staff and guests; Carl Voss, Sarnia Rusbridge, Sal Aquilia and Mark Prior. It is great to see recognition to the people and companies involved in making the fire protection industry better. We hope to see this event grow in the coming years.
The companies are judged on their
- Commitment to staff training
- Commitment to technical advancement
- Commitment to community safety
- Commitment to ongoing professionalisation
- Commitment to emerging best practice
- Commitment to innovation
Please enjoy a couple photos below: