Posted January 18, 2018
The right product for the right application.
Horizontal fire curtains are a great light weight solution for fire separation of openings in floors however they do have their limitations. Greenefire are introducing a new technology into Australia – introducing the new H200 horizontal fire SHUTTER.
Manufactured from metal, the horizontal fire shutter has many advantages over a traditional fabric type curtains; such as:
- It is not affected by water egress from sprinklers.
- Occupants below are protected from failing debris.
- Not affected by pressurisation systems when fully closed.
- Can be frequently used – 50 times a day if required.
- Can be closed each day for security.
- The fire services can work below in confidence.
- Robust and very strong.
- Can withstand large weights.
- Massive size range.
- Up to almost 10m wide with unlimited length.
Fail-safe automatic closing with no power requirements, I hear you ask. Yes it is. Totally fail safe closing without the need of any power source! Please email me for further details – firstname.lastname@example.org
The right product for the right application is here!