Posted January 18, 2018
The right product for the right application. Fire protection has become a key focus for architects, designers and engineers. A common issue is the lack of horizontal fire protection for separations between floors for example. Horizontal fire curtains are a great light weight solution for fire separation of openings in floors. Greenefire are introducing a new technology into Australia – introducing the new H200 horizontal fire SHUTTER.
Manufactured from metal, the horizontal fire shutter has many advantages over a traditional fabric type curtains; such as:
- It is not affected by water egress from sprinklers.
- Occupants below are protected from failing debris.
- Not affected by pressurisation systems when fully closed.
- Can be frequently used – 50 times a day if required.
- Can be closed each day for security.
- The fire services can work below in confidence.
- Robust and very strong.
- Can withstand large weights.
- Massive size range.
- Up to almost 10m wide with unlimited length.
Fail-safe automatic closing with no power requirements, I hear you ask. Yes it is. Totally fail safe closing without the need of any power source! Please email me for further details – email@example.com
The right product for the right application is here!
If you wish to obtain further information regarding our horizontal fire protection products, please click the products tab provided. Alternatively Follow these links to see our FireMaster Horizontal or our FireMaster Plus Horizontal For further information please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Level 2 381 Port Hacking Road Caringbah, NSW 2233