Posted May 2, 2017
Suite 7, 381 Port Hacking Road,
Caringbah, NSW 2229
- Drive – Drive onto President Avenue, at the roundabout, turn right onto Willarong Road, at the roundabout, turn left onto Caringbah Road, at the roundabout turn left onto Port Hacking Road.
- Public transports – Catch the ‘Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra’ train line heading towards Cronulla. Get off at Caringbah Station, walk south-east on Kingsway towards Hay Avenue, turn right onto Port Hacking Road and you will able to find our office near Port Hacking Café.
- Parking options – There is all-day or long hours parking on Port Hacking Road about 200 metres past the library (on your left), (please double check for parking signage though). There is further all-day parking along Caringbah Road and around the corner along Jacaranda Road. These locations are only a 5 minute walk to our office. You can find 1 hour parking at the car park next to 381 Port Hacking Road, Caringbah.
Taren Point office
Unit 12, 7-11 Parraweena Road,
Taren Point NSW 2229
- Drive – On Princes Highway, turn left onto Rocky Point Road which filters into Taren Point Road. Turn left at Bay Road, go over the roundabout and turn right at Atkinson Road, turn left after you pass BC Sands Building and Landscaping supplies and you will able to see our Greene office.
- Public transports – Catch the ‘Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra’ train line heading towards Cronulla. Get off at Caringbah Station, walk to bus stop at Taren Point Road near Kingsway and ride on bus 478 (4 the stops). Get off at Taren Point Road near Parraweena Road, after 11 minutes walk, turn left at Atkinson Road, then another 5 minutes walk and turn right before BC Sands Building and Landscaping supplies to our Taren Point office.
- Parking – Parking is available all day at the side of the road on Atkinson Road.
123 Woodlands Drive,
Woodlands Industrial Estate
Braeside, VIC 3195
- Drive – From the Nepean Highway, head left onto Lower Dandenong Road, turn right onto Woodlands Drive, go straight over the next roundabout and turn left as you see Waterwerx/Greene Fire.
- Public transports – Get on Frankson train line, off at Mentone Station, walk to the bus station and ride on bus 811 (18 the stops), get off at Woodlands Drive and take an approximate 15 minutes walk to our office.
- Parking – We have plenty of the car parking for customers. You can park in any space parking lots or on side of the road in Woodlands Drive.
If you wish to obtain further information regarding our Fire Safety Products, please click the products tab provided or click here. For further information please contact us at (02) 9526 3100, or email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can speak to us in person at Greene Fire Pty Limited, Level 2 381 Port Hacking Road Caringbah, NSW 2233